Hello and welcome, i'm 4gunshoot, a plat ADC main[EUW]
i'm here to introduce you to the infestor of Zaun sewers, none other than,
One of oldest character in League of Legends and considered to be an hypercarry, is a great and unique pick that surprises enemies in SoloQ thanks to camouflage. if you're the type of player that likes to be "sneaky, sneaky ~ Twitch" and assasinate others the plague rat can't be on your mains list, but without further ado, let's jump into action.
+ Camouflage* + Late game monster + Assasin type playstyle + Versatile build (AP/AD)
- Poor early game - Low mobility - Vulnerable to cc - No hard CC in kit other than a little slow - Hard to play from behind
Camouflage is a form of stealth that renders a unit hidden from enemy vision for a long period of time and it also grants ghosting.
- Camouflaged units are revealed while being inside the line of sight (e.g. not in the fog of war, behind terrain, or blocked by nearsight) of a nearby enemy champion (with the range depending on the ability), when within the vision radius of an enemy(900 units), or from sources of True Sight (likeControl Ward)Heightened Senses
- Camouflaged units will briefly shimmer whenever they take damage. A unit will shimmer for every instance of damage they take, and shimmering does not make a unit targetable nor remove the stealth effect, but grants positional information to the enemy.
- When a camouflaged unit can be seen, they will be warned by an exclamation mark above them indicating they have been spotted.
In this section, i discuss Twitch most common setups,
Basically PTA amplifies your damage against single enemy champion after hitting them with 3 consecutive autoattacks and also applies bonus adaptive damage, overall empowering your early game presence, considering that your trading pattern consist of stacking
LT recquires a lot of time to become efficient, early game is very hard to stack it, unless enemies are afk, by the time you've reached 4/ 5 stacks, they have already won the trade.
-"why pick lethal tempo then?"
The answer is simple, when combining lethal tempo with
Personally, i'm not a huge fan of
Here you can chose whatever you like the most, both offer valuable stats, i slightly prefer
This is your best set of secondary runes
Then you can either choose:
- - to add even more sustainTreasure Hunter
- - to lower your ultimate cdUltimate Hunter
- - only viable when buildingIngenious HunterGaleforce
Why should you consider inspiration?
Well it's true that i've said domination is the best secondary runes set, but hear me out, Twitch has hard times surviving during early stages and even tho domination offers good sustain, its value only increases as the game goes on, instead when taking inspiration you goal is to get resources a bit earlier into the game, making laning phase less painful.
Allows you to stack your passive fast in combination with
- When i should take
When building AP
Always stick to this 2, most versatile options, increasing both mana regen and attack speed
Add New Item
NOTE: you might also change the first 3 levels order,
When building AP, you usually want to start
Then you max out
IMPORTANT - Do not max R until lv 17,
There's no "best" build for twitch as his items are very situational depending on your teams and the enemies team comp, but im going to give you some examples anyway
Not an easy answer, it's very dependent on both playstyle, and team comps, but this is my general rule of thumb,
Usually build this items after you completed
VS ARMOR / HEALTH REGEN
VS AP OR CC
NOTE: tier value is based off how situational that specific item is
NOTE: tier values is based off how situational that specific item is
- AD Twitch looks for opportunities to deal a steady stream of damage against grouped-up teams
- AD Twitch needs at least 3 items to be really effective, but has tremendous DPS late game and does more AOE dmg (
- AP Twitch aims to do quick bursts in repeated short succession to get constant resets of
- AP Twitch has slightly earlier spikes thanks to AP items (cost/effeciency) but worse dps late game
- AP Twitch has better defensive tools against assassins
they are not polar opposite gameplay wise, make your decision based off personal preference and team compositions
Early game is by far Twitch's worst phase of the game. Surviving and maintaining high cs is ADC primary focus, so try to not fall behind and if possible avoid getting pushed in, farming under tower is pretty hard with low AD/atk.speed. If you get caught out as Twitch there isn't much you can do as he is squishy so you need to make sure to not misposition and get CCd, also make sure you have river warded for anyone trying to gank you as most junglers in the meta right now can just run and murder you.
You'll usually want to follow up support engages, so, for example, lets say Nautilus hits a hook, you'll want to throw (W)
1. When leaving stealth, first hit your target and then follow with W. Do not use W as the first spell after you leave your Q. This will let you reset the autoattack.
if your wave is pushed in and you can't afford to walk up and farm, look for opportunities elsewhere, ping your support to help and roam, mid is typically your go-to option when seeking for kills, but remember to always ask yourself:
- Do I have enough damage?
- How fed is the laner i'm about to gank?
- Can enemy jungler/support interfere?
If the answer to this question favors you then go for it.
What you want to achieve in this phase is to speed up your scaling towards late game, so my advice is to keep your focus on csing sidelanes and try to catch the enemy off guard with
Teamfighting as Twitch is pretty straight forward. You want to wait for someone on your team to initiate a fight. When the enemy responds, keep track of enemy's key ability before coming out of
Flanking is also an option. When a teamfight is breaking out and you can find a flank angle on enemy ADC/Midlaner and burst them dead, you disable enemy dps completely and win the fight by yourself. It really depends on the situation and how things are looking. Depending on comps you can decide to fight front to back or go for picks.
Here is where the fun begins, at this point you will be melting people with your attack speed from your Q and the high damage from your R, just make sure you don't get too close otherwise assasins or bruisers will just burst you to one hp. Try to find good angles to ult from and also keep in mind to stick to your support when enemies have good counter picks on you, such as
Here you can find more Twitch realated stuff ~ Twitch mains reddit
A list of other guides i've realeased on OnlyGuides: