[12.14] Master Anivia Guide
Hey! I'm FFrostbite and this guide is about my
I included videos of the most common combos and wall tricks on the bottom of the guide! I hope they help
If you have questions you can add me on EUW - Summoner Name: Frostbite I'm also streaming, you can find me on the link below!
Best Overall Runes
Best Overall Build
- vs Meelee
- this page is really good if you want to oneshot people and if you dont need any additional mobility
- in combination withElectrocutewill add alot (!) of bonus damage to your combos - this way you can burst people easily. Just make sure to land your Q -Cheap Shot, soFlash Frostgets proccedCheap Shot
- takefor more AP andEyeball Collectionfor more movement speed. This is good for potential roams and makes it easier to catch people with your W -Relentless HunterCrystallize
- as secondary page go Precision withfor Mana Regeneration andPresence of Mindfor additional TenacityLegend: Tenacity
- this page is really good if the enemy team has alot of stuns and skillshots, which you want to dodge
- is a really good way for you to have additional mobilityPhase Rush
- secondary page stays the same
- this page is really good against champions where u can abuse first strike. In combination with the other runes you have alot more gold available early game
- is a really good way for you to generate bonus gold in the early game - its good against meelees since you can hit them first easily (for example Akali, Qiyana)First Strike
- secondary page stays the same
- standard secondary summoner - makes you get back to lane fast in early game when your mana pool is low. Also makes you able to sidelane and teleport into fights in midgame / lategame
- often used in matchups where you have kill pressure - can be used to snowball in lane and get fed early (cant sidelane easily later on though because you dont have teleport)
- good if you need bonus mobility when the enemy team has alot of CC or skillshots / dashes (is used the least often out of all the summoner spell choices)
- is good against burst assasins (like Zed, Qiyana, Akali, Rengar..) - just exhaust them when they try to burst you and you will survive their combo
- this is the standard skill path for Anivia
- in some matchups you can skill your E -a second time on level 3 for more damage in laneFrostbite
- you can also put a second point in your W -at level 8 or 10 for it to be bigger early in the gameCrystallize
- Skill Path
- Items are in order of importance
- First back should 100% be abuy +Tear of the GoddessBoots
- If you have enough gold to buy+Tear of the Goddessyou can postponeLost ChapterBoots
- before finishingyou should haveEverfrostready, sinceSorcerer's Shoesis one of the slowest champions in the game (still prioAniviaoverEverfrosttho)Sorcerer's Shoes
- After finishingyou can go forEverfrostas 2nd itemSeraph's Embrace
- depending on the game state and enemy champions you can also finishas 2nd itemZhonya's Hourglass
- in certain matchups you can also skipto build more damage (for example if they dont have alot of dive champs)Zhonya's Hourglass
Why Everfrost as Mythic? its the best option. Provides everything you need and a bonus root on top! -
The "spicy" build
The above build and items are the standard ones for
try to autoattack as often as possible between the combos for maximum damage!
easiest combo - make sure to add an autoattack to proc
use your E shortly after using Q. This way both will land at the same time (
start poking the enemys with autoattacks and your E. Follow up with Q and another E.
place your W behind the enemy. He will either start walking left or right. Aim your Q towards where he is going and follow up with E.
throw your Q at the enemy. Directly after try to place your W ontop of the enemy - ideally he will be knocked into your flying Q. Follow up with E.
Start with the Q -> E combo. After that place your R on the enemy, W off their escape and follow up with another E.
Start by casting your R on the enemy. Place W behind them, so they are stuck in your R. Follow with E into an easy Q hit since they are slowed - into another E.
Start by casting Q. Immediately after cast R, so they are slowed and cant dodge Q as easy. Follow up with E, into Everfrost Root, into W behind them, into another E.
Start with R into Everfrost Root. This way they cant dodge the Q afterwards. Follow up with E, into W behind them, into another E.
by doing this you wont have to overextend to farm. The minions will be close to your turret, which makes it super hard to gank you.
this works on things like Tristana W (
works against Nunu (
this works on almost every wall on summoners rift. Always keep that in mind! Most people dont even try stuff like this. They wont be able to move and will almost always die or
Before game starts, first thing that you should do is to identify threats. You should look at the enemy team composition and check out, who can be dangerous for you. First look at the midlaner and his summoner spells. Always keep in mind whether he has
You will most likely fall behind since its your weakest point of the game. Try to save your mana early game. Lasthit with autoattacks or
At level 6 you can begin clearing waves easily with
At this point you are a waveclear bot. Just use
You normally dont want to sidelane or splitpush as
Once you start grouping and teamfighting it's your time to shine! Try to
In teamfights you can focus and full CC their frontline while using
Make sure to clear waves fast with your
If your team is pushing turrets you can put your
If your team goes for a baron or a drake you can use
Midlane Champion Changes
- 's base armor got increased. This means your autoattacks against him deal less damage. Normally you want to autoattack him alot, since he is meelee and can do nothing against it. This means the matchup got abit worse.Rumble
- 's size got reduced. This makes it harder to hit her, which sucks. Her Q -Neekodamage got increased and her WBlooming Burstcooldown lowered.Shapesplitterwas already a lane bully before, but now its worse. Its a really hard lane pre 6. After 6 the matchup gets better tho. You might want to rush some magic resistance early now, before the changes this wasnt needed.Neeko
- 's armor got reduced and his E -Veigarcooldown got increased on early levels. These changes were mainly targeted at botlaneEvent Horizon. The nerfs are nice to have in the matchup tho - your autoattacks deal more damage against him now, which already was a good way to poke him early. Also his cage is a huge utility tool and a longer cooldown on it is super good when playing against him.Veigar
- got added to the game. She has no dash, which makes it easy to catch her with your W -Renata Glasc. Beware of her R -Crystallizetho - the spell is pretty slow, so try to walk out of itHostile Takeover
- no other special changes in the game - meta stays the same
THANK YOU FOR READING MY GUIDE - I WILL UPDATE THIS EVERY PATCH.
EUW Master Mage Player
Share your thoughs, feedback, comments...