S13 Nautilus Support Guide (Updated)
Quick Nautilus Tank Support Build
Best Overall Build
Hey guys, I'm Turtle. I've been masters for 2 seasons in a row now while playing at 300 ping on NA servers (due to being in India for the time being). I have also been a
I hope you find this helpful and if you have any more questions, feel free to ask in comments or come watch me stream and ask there and I will try my best to answer all questions.
Check out more of my content at https://www.twitch.tv/turtleepic and also check out my youtube!
I try to stream daily, and it always is content as I am climbing the ranks while being on 300 ping!
- Lots of CC in the kit
- Very simple champion to play and learn
- Strong lane pressence
- Good roams
- Hard to avoid his engage
- Falls off late game
- If you get behind, you won't be that tanky
- Big hitbox, making it easy to get hit by skillshots
- One dimensional mostly, he is played as an engage support playstyle
- Skill Path
At the start of the game, make sure to know if your team has enough damage to be able to invade the enemy jungle, but also make sure to check that the enemies don't have a better level 1 comp. Good invades can lead to strong starts which can help you snowball and close out your games faster. YOU DO NOT NEED TO INVADE EVERY GAME
Sometimes the lane phase is not the best so you will have to play it a bit more passive and wait till the enemy makes a mistake. Once any mistake is noticed, then you want to punish it and take over that lane.
You can also try to look for good picks at level 1 due to the cc lock up you have just with your passive and hook combined, but ideally level 2 is where you try to get the picks.
This champion was made to be able to roam and help teammates easily due to the kit being so good. You have options to help teammates get kills in other lanes, or help them away from danger, while also helping the jungler secure obejectives.
When to roam?
1. When you have just recalled and have time to help other lanes before going back bot
- 2. When the wave is pushed under tower or it is frozen near your tower
- 3. If going bot lane will not help you win 2v2, then you want to help others get a lead
- 4. Helping the jungler secure objectives or invade
The main concept for
- Hard Counters
- Strong Counters
- Ideal Synergies
- Strong Synergies
- AA > W(AA) > E > AA
In this combo you use the AA reset from your W and the fact that your E can clip the animation of your W attacks when they land. This combo lets you burst a bit faster than AA > E > AA > W and you spend less time stuck in animation. This combo can be used after Q and after R.
- Use Q to get behind your Enemy
Especially useful vs Alistar and other supports with knockbacks since they will most likely knock you into their team.
- Every ability can be used during your Q dash
This way you can get a better position for your R to knock up multiple enemies if they are not in the best position to just use R.
- You can hook terrains to close distance faster
- Try to use your ultimate in clumped fights because it will knock up/cc multiple enemies.
- In the laning phase, save your ultimate to shut down any gank attempt. Anyone who attempts to gank you or your ADC can be shut down (and often-times killed) by using R-Q-AA while your ADC focuses on them.
Consistently reaching masters on NA servers with 300 ping. Going for GM/Chally in S13.