Kindred Jungle s13
Best Overall Runes
Best Overall Build
Kindred's passive is quite unique. Kindred gathers marks from marked enemies and camps which empower their abilities. More details below.
Kindred's main ability for damage and mobility. Kindred dashes towards the cursor and fires an arrow at up to 3 enemies nearby gaining bonus attack speed for a period of time. This ability can be used to dash over walls and cancel auto attacks.
Wolf's Frenzy creates a zone in which wolf will periodically attack enemies inside it dealing current health magical damage. While in the zone kindred has a reduced cooldown on Dance of Arrows.
Kindred applies a stack of mounting dread on the target slowing them. Every shot at the target adds one stack of mounting dread and on the 4th stack kindred deals missing health damage to the target.
Kindred makes a zone in which all units that are at 10% health or bellow become invulerable. After a short while all units inside the zone are healed. (Note: enemies too)
Marks are very important for kindred so they could scale well. Marks give attack range more attack speed on Dance of Arrows and more damage on Wolf's Frenzy/Mounting Dread.
• At 0 marks Scuttle Crab will get marked.
• At 1-3 marks Scuttle Crab, Raptors or Gromp will get marked.
• At 4-7 marks Wolves, Krugs or Buffs will get marked.
• At 8+ marks Epic Monsters will get marked.
• It takes 8 seconds to mark someone.
The best way to obtain marks is to track them.
At 0 marks one of the Scuttle Crabs will get marked. If the scuttle that got marked is on the other side of the map dont waste time going after it, the enemy jungler will no doubt take it. Instead you can wait 45 seconds for the mark to reset on your scuttle crab doing something else in the mean time like ganking or counterganking.
At 1-7 marks you will have to track the enemy jungle to be able to track your marks. For example:
• If the enemy jungler clears Blue first and your mark can spawn on Scuttle Crab, Raptors or Gromp then you know for sure that Gromp got taken by the enemy so the only camps to get marked will be Scuttle or Raptors.
• If the enemy jungler clears Red first and your mark can spawn on Wolves, Krugs or Buffs then you know for sure that Red Buff and Krugs got taken by the enemy so the only camps to get marked will be Blue Buff or Wolves.
Note: Don't go for marks if the risk is too high.
Kindred is a very good mid-late game champion, but despite that kindred can have a very strong impact early game if you know how to play it right. Vertical jungling is a tool that you have to master to become good.
Vertical jungling is when you clear one side of your jungle and continue towards the enemy jungle in a vertical line. This concept is very important because it is useful when you want to play agressive early game or you have to counterjungle. For example:
• If you know that in the first minutes of the game one of your sides is being invaded then you can take your buff on the other side getting lvl 2 and path towards the enemy jungle taking all his camps on one side.
• If you know very well the enemy jungle pathing and you know for sure that you can win 1v1 then you can also use vertical jungle for your advantage. Lets say the enemy jungler stars Blue, in that case you should also start Blue. Take all your camps on one side and go to the enemy jungle, wait in the bush next to the buff for the enemy to arrive. If the enemy is low on hp dont hesitate to jump and kill him else wait for him to damage the buff till it's low and then outsmite it. (it works best if the enemy is an immobile champ like karthus)
• Since season 13, vertical jungling is not as good as before.
• Don't get fooled by the
- Inspiration 2nd
- Domination 2nd
- Skill Path
Red -> Krugs -> Raptors -> Wolves -> Blue -> Gromp -> Scuttle ---> gank mid / gank bot
Blue -> Gromp -> Wolves -> Red -> Raptors -> Krugs -> Scuttle ---> gank mid / gank top
The first clear should never be set in stone, skip camps, react to any opportunity, path towards the side that gives you the most opportunities. The new season changes offer kindred the possibility to full clear use this to get lvl4 and gank or contest scuttle.
(note: Dont invade the enemy jungle its not good anymore in s13)
• While in
• You can steal epic monsters with
• Executing with
~~~ Share your thoughts in the comment section. And if you liked the guide don't hesitate to press the ❤ button and check my other guide on lillia (。O ω O。) ~~~
Share your thoughs, feedback, comments...
Isn't E supposed to be 3 or are you counting using the ability to make 4?
I don't think its there but correct me if I am wrong but you should put somewhere in there that "you shouldn't int for marks on camps".
For runes, I think it would be beneficial for you to add a lethal tempo example too as you have the other two but not that.
Also jg pathing, I think red -> blue -> gromp -> wolves/invade/gank. Reason is if they are red side and do blue -> gromp -> wolves -> raptors -> red, they would be half hp by the time you reach there with the red almost dead. Most likely they wont expect it but you can hop herald wall and smite the red. You will have 2 smites by scuttle so you can smite gromp, then smite their buff and kill them.
This is just my two cents but you dont need to.