Jayce setup and basic info
Quick Jayce Build
Best Overall Build
Always go this Rune Page on Jayce everything else is worse, if you think you need phase rush you are just bad or you should dodge.
Go small armor rune in hard AD matchups.
Go Ignite every game below master, if you play above you know when to take TP.
Long sword start pretty much every game, refill for standard otherwise go triple red pot for hard lanes.
Start tear in matchups in which absolutely nothing happens (you are too bad to punish them, cuz jayce can pretty much punish every lane if played to perfection)
Eclipse > Manamune is ALWAYS core
Serylda 3rd if the enemies or your target bought armor, otherwise buy it 4th.
If you are fed and the enemies build 0 armor and they are super squishy you can skip serylda entirely till 6th item even.
- Umbral Glaive if you just want a strong and cheap item spike
- Youmuus if you want the most damage possible while having MS out of combat to rotate better or for more mobility in fights etc
- Edge of Night vs CC or spells you need it against
- Serpents vs shields
- You can sell Eclipse Lategame for Prowler if you just want as much burst as possible vs squishies
Black Cleaver vs heavy armor stacking Tanks and you can't really focus anyone else properly (rarely good)
- QSS vs CC you need it against
- Silvermere or scimitar depending on what kind of CC you need to dodge or how you use the QSS
- GA to deny undodgeable damage and still live after (e.g. Zed ult and you cant outplay with other items)
- Use Q > E on use E on yourself, don't E > Q or Q > E and E NOT on yourself
- Use Hammer form for hitting turrets as you regain Mana AND you deal more damage to PLATINGS in melee form
- You can use Ranged form W and then turn melee for AS in combo after engage
- Your melee Q has a very huge range on target so you can hit the enemy champion or any target within that AOE range of your hammer hitting another target to slow and damage them even if they aren't in your actual range (e.g. can melee Q casters and hit champion behind them)
- Standard 1 shot combo should look like:
(Ranged form) Q > E > W (> AA) > R > Q > W > AA > AA/E > AA/E to execute, you can just auto them to death aswell
Share your thoughs, feedback, comments...
Could you please try to word this part better? It is very difficult to read or interperet and literally does make sense: "Use Q > E on use E on yourself, don't E > Q or Q > E and E NOT on yourself"
For example you could change to: "In cannon form, always use Q > E and place E on yourself."
Unless you want to exaggerate they really should not E>Q which is fine, you could just add in my first example "Never E > Q and never place E away from yourself"
But thats not too necessary but I think this would be better than how it is written write now since they should understand from the first part that you've already told them what to always do, they can easily assume to not do the opposite of it; whereas currently your guide reads as example if you told the kiddie winks to clean their room and go to bed: "Clean your room and go to bed kiddie winks, don't mess up your room and go NOT to bed"
thank u xx