Burn baby, Burn!
Quick Rumble AP Top Build
Best Overall Build
Hello! My name is Andrew, and to put it simply, I am a stubborn rumble top enjoyer, rumble is one of my two favorite champions in the game right now. I started playing it in season 11 and have played it a lot through season 12 as well. I started playing LoL last summer and am currently coming out of low elo so take this guide with a grain of salt if you must haha. But I really think I know enough to help someone who wants to start playing rumble (not mastering it) and trying to run the game from your lane with a decent amount of skill.
I will leave some tips on common matchups on top or champions that are picked quite a lot in general, maybe I'm not a rumble genius or the best, but I really love this champion, and I hope it can help you (and you) to play it better and better!
Rumble can use almost all the main runes and many secondary ones are very good for him, depending on the situation or what one wants to build will be the type of rune that he should choose.
- for a normal/good matchup where we can abuse the sorcery and domination runes are what it needs, with damage and the little healing it offers.
- For bad bruiser/tank matchups, one of the best options is bone plating with overgrowth / unflinching to be able to take the enemy's first attacks with boneplating and return the damage.
- Conqueror is a page that I personally like, not so much because of the healing but because by applying it completely we can gain much more ap than we have, in addition to being more tanky due to the type of secondary runes offered by the precision branch.
- electrocute is VERY GOOD against soft characters and that we can explode half or more of their life bar, together with the resolve branch we can withstand the enemy's counterattack while we do damage to our overheating.
- First strike is very good against champions who don't have an easy or effective way to be in their attack range (nasus, garen, etc) although personally I prefer it in the jungle because we can throw the ultimate from a longer distance and get more gold with the rune, although if you want to use it, it's up to you.
- Bad matchup/Vs Bruiser
- Conqueror runes
- vs squishie / midlane
- First Strike
Generally, ignite is your best ally, I know tp is much better in MANY circumstances, but ignite helps you win lanes that you absolutely wouldn't, plus it gives you easy kill security with just your lvl 3 and passive loaded , you can still use tp if you wish.
- New Group
The best start in general is with E, to farm from afar while we wait for our other levels and for safer poking.
- Skill Path
Here the items, in general and after the changes to the store and that liandrys now has mana, your best options are rocketbell or night harvester, although really, we don't have a mythical that fits like a glove, the best we have are the legendary burning items.
- New Group
Here are some matchups that I've played quite a bit and some tips on them.
Remember: you're the expert, not us. Add the content you want, whether it's combos or custom assets. Happy writing!